Previously I talked about possible Meta Mask airdrops, here I’ve shared list of other retroactive airdrops you should interact with as soon as possible.
- Metamask swaps Most of you may have already done this. If not… – Download the extension – Use the swap feature – At least do a 100$ volume and 2-3 swaps. – Currently active on these networks: ETH, BSC, and Matic.
2. Multisigners – Use gnosis safe. – Try to do at least 10 transactions Consensys is one of the investors in Gnosis Safe
3. Gitcoin Donors – Donate at least 10$ – Set up the gitcoin passport. – Layer 1 checkout [Use standard checkout]
4. Portfolio Dapp and Bridge; they recently launched their portfolio checking dapp along with a built-in Bridge. – Use the bridge – Do at least 5 transactions. The bridge currently supports ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche
5. Consensys-owned Infura is also focusing on a decentralized environment with rumours of a $INFURA token on the round. They have an “Early Access Program for a New Decentralized Infrastructure Network”, which I think is worth filling up.
6. You can also check the dapps and projects that consensys is involved with here:
mesh.xyz/portfolio And you can find out some alpha on your own… Involves many of NFT, Gaming, Defi, DAO, and metaverse-related projects.
Web Developer & Blockchain enthusiast….I help new Blockchain enthusiasts learn about crypto trading, web3 and blockchain technology and the best profitable way to make money online.