Hi Wikerians, a Few days ago I talked about the upcoming Optimism 2nd airdrop which is coming next year in February 2023. I also discussed how to qualify for the airdrop. If you missed the first airdrop, this is yet another opportunity for you. Now today I’ve listed over 20 incentivize platforms you should interact with to be eligible for the next Optimism airdrop.
Note: you don’t need to interact with all of them, just interact with the ones you can.
This second phase of optimism airdrop promise to be bigger than the first but it’s a bit technical. why?
Announcing RetroPGF 2
RetroPGF 2 is the second instance of Optimism’s ongoing funding experiments. In January 2023, RetroPGF 2 will distribute 10 million OP tokens to fund public goods that support the development and usage of the OP Stack.
Work may be nominated in one of three categories:
- Infrastructure + Dependencies: software used to build or deploy the OP Stack; contributions to protocols or standards the OP Stack depends on the run; experiments that support future development of the core OP Stack protocol.
- Tooling + Utilities: work that helps builders create applications on Optimism mainnet, build on the OP Stack, interact with the governance of the Collective, or use applications built on Optimism.
- Education: work to spread awareness and knowledge of how Optimism works, whether technically or socially.
Why this scope? We can’t talk about funding public goods without supporting the free software that powers Optimism itself. From repurposing Ethereum’s codebase, which allows our network to provide unparalleled EVM equivalence, to the countless tools our developers build with, to our own code itself – Optimism bleeds open source.
In aggregate, we call the code which powers Optimism the OP Stack. Supporting public goods which power it will help Optimism bring a new economy to a global scale.
The process for RetroPGF 2 is as follows:
- Anyone may nominate projects or individuals for funding from January 3 – 17 on the Optimism Governance Forum.
- In order to be eligible for funding, nominated projects or individuals must complete a project profile in the Gitcoin Grants Hub between January 3 – 24.
- RetroPGF 2 badge holders will vote on how to allocate funding to projects. Voting will take place from January 31 through February 10.
- Results will be announced in late February, followed by a public community retrospective.
Full List of all Incentive Projects on Optimism Airdrop Phase 2
The very first thing you should do is to bridge Ethereum to Optimism.
4. Perpetual Protocol
7. Hop Exchange
12. Beethoven X
13. Exotic Markets
xToken Terminal gives DeFi and NFT projects seamless and permissionless access to financial primitives without writing a single line of code.
22. Overtime Markets
23. Pickle Finance
Here you get, the complete list of projects with incentives for optimism airdrop phase 2. Try interacting with them, but you don’t need to interact with all of them, just interact with the ones you can. Good luck!
Website / Blockchain Dev. | Web3 Sensei | Defi Preacher | Digital nomad | Fisher of men | Dad 😉😉😊😊