You can recall that Aptos gave over $3000 as a reward for a mint of one NFT (some people were able to sell at the peak of over $7,500 on Binance), based on it we can assume that SUI is not an exception either and there is a chance that they will give away at least $3,000 for each. That’s why we so recommend Sui testnet.
Let’s start testing! 🚀
Step 1: Install and setup SUI wallet extension from the Chrome store with your KIWI Brower (if you’re using a mobile device) or PC
Step 2: Get faucet SUI tokens
To start we need to get test tokens.
Tab on Request devnetnSUI Tokens
We will need them to pay for the gas.
Step 3: Demo NFT Dapp
- Go to the website – Demo NFT Dapp. Open Sui Wallet and find the tab Apps
- Next, find Sui NFT Mint and go to the website
Step 4: Create NFTs
- Write any name for the future NFT
- Write any description for your NFT
- Next, you must insert the URL of any image. If you don’t mind you can use our ipfs:// link ipfs://QmZDZSeRKqkjkqEgPMUDKEbmfAGrPCgdL3zWHPVFW2j7mo
- Press the create button and confirm the transaction in the wallet
Step 5: Create a second NFT and send one of them
Create another NFT and transfer it to any wallet address, such as this one: 0xb8123447f3c77a351862e07ad90477ea12cb5a65
Important! Check if the NFT has been sent from your wallet❗️❗️
Step 6: If your NFT is not sent, send it to your Sui Wallet itself
- Press the NFT tab
- Select the NFT you want to send
- Press the button to send NFT, enter the address of the wallet
Testing is complete! ✅
Join our telegram: https://t.me/wikeria
Follow our Twitter: https://twitter.com/wikeria_org
Join our Facebook: https://facebook.com/wikeria.official
Web Developer & Blockchain enthusiast….I help new Blockchain enthusiasts learn about crypto trading, web3 and blockchain technology and the best profitable way to make money online.